[Playlists] Number of freshly added Tracks next to Playlist

In the latest update (1.0.1.1060) the notification number next to my playlists is gone. I follow a lot of playlists and checked every time when a playlist was updated and which tracks were added (blue dot). Please let me discover new music this way again!

Updated on 2019-03-07

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're switching this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Comments
Tom
Spotify Legend
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Updated on 2019-03-07

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're switching this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Lysdestic

Hey, Tom

As per my previous comment above where i stated I would cancel if another feature similar to this one was removed, It seems appropriate that I update and say that I am cancelling my membership in a public fashion in the hopes that other users see it and do the same. User comments or concerns mean nothing. It's my hope that little gestures like this will be the start of a snowball effect, and that maybe, just maybe, spotify will one day change course.

This is unlikely of course, we all know that features have continued to be removed, spotify continues to show an utter lack of care and respect for it's userbase, and the market has changed vastly since 2011.

Landscape mode? Really? Whatever, it's a small feature, but another one gone. And further proof that you guys simply don't care and are blind to what your users have been screaming at you for years now.

You guys aren't the biggest fish anymore. Better options exist. And you don't deserve the users you have.

aarontevis-us
Music Fan

This was so integral to the social experience of Spotify alond with ways of personalizing the way you discover music. Now we're bound to either a ton of manually searching to replace to awesome feature Spotify had 5 years ago, or a single Discovery playlist that Spotify makes for us each week is just based off our history and not what we want to hear. @Tom I can't fathom a reason this was removed aside from it causing listeners to listen to more music and therefore costing Spotify more to artists? I have probably switched over 50 people to Spotify over the past 5 years, but I haven't really been recommending it anymore. I know you have priorities, but I just still can't fathom taking away such a great feature. It would be like Uber taking away the feature to see where your driver is. The product still works, but why take away a feature that literally adds to the user experience for every single person?! 

DenalB

This is really needed! I switched from Deezer to Spotify and this feature I'm really missing. In Deezer you can see that a playlist was updated and which songs in it are newly added to the list!

Please implement this feature!