[Playlists] Number of freshly added Tracks next to Playlist

In the latest update (1.0.1.1060) the notification number next to my playlists is gone. I follow a lot of playlists and checked every time when a playlist was updated and which tracks were added (blue dot). Please let me discover new music this way again!

Updated on 2019-03-07

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're switching this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Comments
4ARage
Casual Listener

Why on earth would this be deleted? The fact that this is gone just shows that Spotify is not taking into account customer usage. Do they expect people to click through all their playlists to see newly added songs?

Come on guys.... this is a terrible.

Kamil2251
Casual Listener
I find it hard to find new music now and so do my coworkers (we complained a lot about the new update) - can't really see myself keeping my Spotify premium subscription if I can't find new music (which is what I mainly used spotify for) - I HOPE THIS COMES BACK
crazysam87
Casual Listener

please! bring it back yaaaasssssss

Amezero

YES bring it back! Why remove it in the first place? Why add new features and remove other features that work fine? Come on..

Ytse
Casual Listener

Where have I seen this before. Oh yeah, Soundcloud. Remove all the good features and add bs ones. Ignore the community.

gareth8
Roadie

You know what? There really needs to be a new idea status. Something along the lines of 'Restore Functionality Request'. Labelling this 'New Idea' is a bit of a joke, frankly.

Anyway, the removal of this feature is a PITA. You really want us to check each individual playlist we follow to check if it's been added to? Course, you screwed that up too by taking away the new track markers.

ChriSound
Music Fan

Yes. Worst "upgrade". Removing useful functionality is not an upgrade.

BestIdea

The reason why i registered here because this feature was a good way to discover new music. I hope you guys will implement it soon.

chinitaveloz

Bring the #BLUEDOT Back!!!!!! 

@ashquerida wrote:

In the latest update (1.0.1.1060) the notification number next to my playlists is gone. I follow a lot of playlists and checked every time when a playlist was updated and which tracks were added (blue dot). Please let me discover new music this way again!

cassivs

What could possibly be the reason behind removing the notification number? I'm getting strangely irritated while typing this, but it's just so stupid. Bring it back! And the blue dots as well.