[Playlists] Party Blend

The newest update to Spotify with the blend in mobile edition is very cool. I was thinking to extend upon that idea there should be a party setting so say you make a playlist and it has your songs but you can invite up to ten people and the songs Blend together like in the Blend playlist. It would be very similar to the blend playlist but when you invite people to the playlist they can click the link to accept and then it changes the playlist to work alongside the new people, you can also see the playlist if all the people in the playlist agree to put it on public but people can’t join without the link by the host. 

Updated on 2021-06-03

Hello and thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Comments
Pheylm
Visitor

THIS

I know Blend is still being rolled out, I don't even have the feature myself yet. But a friend sent me an expired link and I spent almost an hour sharing the link to blend with as many people I know.

Adding to Wizardboss11's idea it would be really awesome if artist could have a blend section as well. You know, just like the playlists they can have on their profile a Blend option would be great! But I dunno if the have a collection as well.

Imagine having playlists built with your and your favorite artist's music. **bleep** I would even try to see what I get with some artists I don't follow.

Alex
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2021-06-03

Hello and thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Related Ideas