Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Playlists] Play multiple selected Playlists

Sometimes I'm getting tired of listening to a specific playlist or style, so I want to listen to a mix of playlists.
It would be great to have a function to select multiple playlists to play.

Updated on 2019-01-15

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

After speaking to the right teams, we're keeping this idea as 'Not Right Now', as it isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Comments
ganjakru69

It is years that i'm waiting for this simple and basic functionality.

I hope they will implement it soon to enjoy more Spotify.

Alles

This feature would be so nice if it was implemented because when you listen spotify often, you do have your playlists and after listening to these playlists a lot of times no matter how good the songs are you get tired because in the end there are somewhat of the same songs always in more or less the same order what is sort of boring. If you could shuffle mulitple playlists you could also make more specific playlists like 50s 60s 70s 80s, happy songs, sad songs, or all sorts of genres sorted by decade and you would be able to play all out 80s by ticking all playlist you have with songs form the 1980s or all out rock by ticking all playlists you have with rock. Or just to be able to differ between the music you hear when you are alone or with others even when it is mostly the same.

By the way it is very sad that spotify marks always the best ideas as not going to be implemented soon as if they did not really care about people that listen to a lot of own playlists which is currently very exhausting if you have multiple genres you like from multiple decades for all your moods.

nzpnkrckrgrl

Please implement this feature!  This will be so super-useful especially selecting to play 2/5 playlists in a folder or 2 different playlists in different folders.

aoopehoi

Be able to play a shuffle play of two (or more) different playlists at once. I don't wanna combine them into one permanent playlist, but I sometimes I want to listen to multiple playlists at once on shuffle. 

Starzmann

Good idea. Would be a real improvement to be able to shuffle over more than one selected playlist.

lsolaTioN

It said in 2019 that it is "not right now" but it is already 2021 is it time to implement this feature? Right now every time I update my playlist, I got to add it into my "universal playlist" that is basically a playlist of all my playlists. It'll be awesome if we can do it straight away and select the playlists that we would like to shuffle to! 

stef2002

It would be amazing if there was an option to shuffle all the playlists together. So we can listen to all genres instead of switching between playlists. 

fallinthearctic

Y’all should just create a playlist mixer where you can mix 2+ of your playlists (if all of them, then that’s fine too). I have like 10 playlists and there’s 2 I wanna mix but I don’t want them mixed 24/7

This is a missing feature in Spotify. YouTube Music, Apple Music, Deezer, every have "my radio" or "my super mix" where the app mix all type of sounds. In AM and YT Music you can select diferent playlists and put it in a queue and shuffle all the musics, but in spotify if i do it, the app will play one playlist and at the end the other one. 

Hope they fix it. 

tcapocci63

what if Adele requested this feature?? i'm sure it would be available in the blink of an eye...
🤔