[Playlists] [Profile] Sorting & Display Options for Playlists on User Profiles

The playlists in our profile are all clubbed together. It will be great if we have a feature that separates public playlists that we add to our library and the playlists we create on our own.

Updated on 2021-10-16

Hey! Looks like that your idea is growing up fast and it's amazing! We are going to change its status to 'Good Suggestion' now and we hope it continues to be supported by more and more users.
Thanks again for your idea. We really appreciate it 🙂

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
littleforestowl
Casual Listener

What I really want to do, is hide Followed playlists and only have mine appear on my public profile. However, as that isn't possible, the next best thing would be to be able to rearrange the playlists on my public profile, so I can put mine at the top of my public profile, rather than mine getting lost in the sea of lists I follow.

Elena
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-08-16

Thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

You should be able to mark the playlists you follow as Secret with the steps here so that they don't show up on your account.

When it comes to changing the order of the playlists on your profile we've gone ahead and marked this as a new idea. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

This idea sounds like a repost of an older we had here.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Jose_M
Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Updated on 2021-03-23

Hello @littleforestowl!

It looks like your idea was posted a while ago but, unfortunately, it hasn't gathered the minimum amount of votes to stay active in the Ideas Exchange (50 votes in the first 3 months). I'll mark your idea as "Closed - Not Enough Votes". You can learn more on how the Ideas Exchange works here.

Have a nice day 🙂

Alex
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2021-10-11

Hello @philosaurus,

Thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

godyvdb
Casual Listener

This is only a problem on mobile. Desktop clients allow you to re-order your playlist any way you want. However, Spotify recently messed up the experience across platforms by not displaying your library the same way as on desktop and have removed/forgotten the sort option. See this topic.

so, better said, library management options should be improved on mobile. Drag&drop works perfect on desktop AND MOBILE. Just add it.

Luan
Rock Star 14
Rock Star 14
Status changed to: Good Suggestion

Updated on 2021-10-16

Hey! Looks like that your idea is growing up fast and it's amazing! We are going to change its status to 'Good Suggestion' now and we hope it continues to be supported by more and more users.
Thanks again for your idea. We really appreciate it 🙂

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

oaksey91
Roadie

Agreed, the general layout of the library is poor since the update. I have a suggestion active below to get it revert back to how it was! 

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Your-Library-Show-all-Artists-in-Library-not-just-follow...