[Playlists] Puerto Rico Top 50

Hello this is not the first time that a Top 50 Chart for Puerto Rico has been requested. Spotify claims that “100 kudos”/year are needed in order for an idea to be implemented. There is an unofficial playlist in Spotify named “Puerto Rico Top 50” that has 6055 (at the moment) followers... is that enough “kudos” for this to be implemented??? 

By the way, I almost had to take a youtube tutorial to be able to post here... that's probably one of the reasons we are not getting the "100 kudos" 

Puerto Rico Top 50.jpg

Updated on 2019-09-11

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-09-11

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

PuertoRicoTop50
Casual Listener

What is the necessary amount of votes? I think there is a need for this and it’s been expressed through those 6,060 followers (it went up since I posted) in a very clear way. Seems like Spotify is looking for an excuse not to make it happen... just my two cents.