[Playlists] See which playlists a song has already been added to

Sometimes I think of or hear a song and I want to add it to a certain playlist but I’m not sure if it’s already in there, or I just want to know what playlists it’s in. It would be nice to to have a feature where you can check which playlists of yours a song has been added to. I know that you there’s a notification if it’s a duplicate, but it would be more convenient if the song is in multiple playlists to just see all of them at once rather than getting that notification one by one for all of them, if that make sense.

Updated on 2020-03-24

Marked as a new idea!

Make sure to check out this related idea.

For more info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange, head here.

Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-03-24

Marked as a new idea!

Make sure to check out this related idea.

For more info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange, head here.

I'd love that idea. Unfortunately it was turned down years ago. Back then it had around 3,2k likes....🙄 and yes i know, this ain't much considering your userbase, nevertheless I hope one day this will become true.

user-removed
Not applicable

Love this idea! Maybe if you hover over a song or album when it pops up it can tell you which playlist its in!