[Playlists] Shuffle Multiple Playlists

We need a feature that allows us to select multiple playlists to shuffle play. Also, a feature to play our entire library of music. I don't understand why Spotify won't implement this feature despite the countless people asking for it. Before you close this post, could you explain exactly WHY you feel this feature isn't necessary even though your paying customers are telling you they would like it? Thanks.

Updated on 2021-03-10

Hello there!

Marked as a new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea. I also modified the title slightly to make your idea easier to find.

Thanks for bringing your ideas to the Spotify Community 🙂

Comments
jmee

I agree, I'd LOVE to shuffle multiple playlists. 

Jose_M
Rock Star 14
Rock Star 14
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2021-03-10

Hello there!

Marked as a new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea. I also modified the title slightly to make your idea easier to find.

Thanks for bringing your ideas to the Spotify Community 🙂

Be_ay_em

This would be great! That way I wouldn't have to create so many Playlist for my different tastes and moods. 

WellManNRD

I definitely echo the need for a Play All Artists/Albums/Etc. option. I would love to be able to randomly play songs from the vast number of Artists I currently follow.

Thelordelric
Casual Listener

the inability to play my entire library is crippling to my enjoyment of Spotify as a platform. I just want a big list of stuff I can put on shuffle and I simply cannot do this. A single Playlist is capped at 11,000 songs, which is not enough.

timmermac
Casual Listener

Yes, please. I have a capped playlist that I want to add music to, but can't. Multiple playlist shuffling would alleviate that issue. Either that or add about 5000 songs to the playlist cap.

edoggboy

Can not even tell you how many times I am in the mood for multiple playlists.  No shot I am making a new giant playlist, that would just take too long.  Spotify needs a little check box, next to the playlist.  Check off the playlist's you want to shuffle between.  Can't imagine that is too tough to implement.  To me, this is the only thing Spotify is missing.  

ngeg_oasx-hq

I have been waiting for that feature for years... So I can for instance split my playlist according to the language.

Perhaps an idea in this situation is to implemeny within the 'follow' button when a playlist is sorted/devided by language to give the person who wants to follow the possibility to follow different parts with a  checkbox per language.

This way they wouldn't have to look for the different sections of the playlist in order to merge them to 'one' whole again...

I hope that makes sence.

The 'language' here is an example.... 

21huzwj3shyepz4

Is there another music streaming app that allows you to shuffle between albums/songs?

I might just switch spotify for another app.

wroitheboy
Casual Listener

Great idea. But it is just so sad that someone already had this idea before but Spotify didn't pay that much attention until it went to inactive status. Now its 2021 and we're all waiting for this to happen 😞