Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Playlists] Sort Playlists by Personal Play Count

This way if we come across a playlist or search results that are showing alot of songs, you can sort them by listen count so you can either listen to songs you have heard often that you know you already like, or conversely, you can listen to songs you have never heard and gradually make your way back to songs that you have heard more often.

I have included my mockup from photoshop what this could look like if implemented as i see it.

SPOTIFYIMPLEMENT.jpg

Updated on 2023-03-30

Hey everyone,

It seems that this idea ended up in the wrong board accidentally, so we're bringing it back.

We're keeping the previous Not Right Now status, as we don't have any immediate plans to implement this. As soon as we have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back in here.

Take care.

Comments
blake
Status changed to: Up for Votes
Updated: 2016-10-27

Marked as new idea. This is a repost of the following inactive idea.

Giorsoine

I was actually looking for something like this so I can make a top 10 of most listen to in a week.

So people please vote for this and lets have it 🙂

JESquare

I whole heartedly support this idea.

felipeftz

Would love it.

DylanCGreene

I want to add the ability to further this. You could make a playlist of songs you don't listen to or do listen to easier this way, or Spotify could add one too

Great idea, it looks like we are thinking about the same thing

LumiAlves

This could work as an new part of it, called: "hours played". It could show us what are we listening the most, like we have in the end of the year.

fiona2127

Sounds like a great idea, i think it would be a great feature to have

crematedman

@PhotoFM would be awesome to have the option to resize and add certain things to the columns

Drakesens

Do it already, let's go.