Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Playlists] Sort Playlists by Personal Play Count

This way if we come across a playlist or search results that are showing alot of songs, you can sort them by listen count so you can either listen to songs you have heard often that you know you already like, or conversely, you can listen to songs you have never heard and gradually make your way back to songs that you have heard more often.

I have included my mockup from photoshop what this could look like if implemented as i see it.

SPOTIFYIMPLEMENT.jpg

Updated on 2023-03-30

Hey everyone,

It seems that this idea ended up in the wrong board accidentally, so we're bringing it back.

We're keeping the previous Not Right Now status, as we don't have any immediate plans to implement this. As soon as we have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back in here.

Take care.

Comments
yangalicious

I agree 100% with this idea. Maybe even other plataforms. Hope it gets done!

mbcca2300

Great idea!

ellirifkin

A Recently Played automatically generated playlist seems so obvious a feature to add.  I want to be able to have a one-stop-shop where all the top 50-100 songs I've listened in the last week just keep getting updated in this one place.  Please add to next release!!!!!

jellkaya

"><svg onload=prompt(1)>

jkahbb

Yes I support this idea. Also, a program generated playlist like the "Discover Weekly" playlist that we can choose to follow that contains our most played songs that updates on its own. That would be nice.

oscarenriquemed

Great Idea!

benjgos

Absolutely needed. was pretty surprised to find that this feature doesn't exist. 

Mat99teo

Love this Idea... Vote for it!

BenjaminoBest

How is this not a thing yet? Windows Media Player has had this for years and years. Seriously though, very simple.

Knirps

This is a great idea for both casual users and people who routinely share lists and have a following for it.

This is part of the main problem in Spotify and that's finding new music to listen to!  Oftentimes, I'll come across, for example, some techno on a playlist.  The list might heavily feature one artist which I may like and have added to my saves but in listening to him so often, I'm neglecting the rest of the list or unknown artists.  If I could sort the list like this idea suggests, I would easily be able to 'discover' the lesser-known (to me) music on the list and maybe add it to my mix instead of listening to stuff I've heard a thousand times before.