Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Playlists] Sort Playlists by Personal Play Count

This way if we come across a playlist or search results that are showing alot of songs, you can sort them by listen count so you can either listen to songs you have heard often that you know you already like, or conversely, you can listen to songs you have never heard and gradually make your way back to songs that you have heard more often.

I have included my mockup from photoshop what this could look like if implemented as i see it.

SPOTIFYIMPLEMENT.jpg

Updated on 2023-03-30

Hey everyone,

It seems that this idea ended up in the wrong board accidentally, so we're bringing it back.

We're keeping the previous Not Right Now status, as we don't have any immediate plans to implement this. As soon as we have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back in here.

Take care.

Comments
Deeco

Please consider this.

WayTooSarcastic

Any update here? Play Count is a valuable stat that the community wants!

wkwk15

Agree with users above that this would be well received. 

Not sure how gdpr plays into this, but if you’re interested in just finding out what you’ve listened to, you might be able to request your data from Spotify?

rhinotainment

I‘m waiting for my yearly spotify recap just to get the „top tracks 201x“ playlist. You‘re obviously have a playcount already in your software, please implement this feature!

musicorumgenius

100 percent agreed! Makes it easier for me to find which songs just haven't caught on yet and I'd love to share that music with the community.  Thanks for proposing this idea! 

TomLegend
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Updated on 2019-04-08

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We've spoken to the team in charge of this and we're keeping this idea as 'Not Right Now'.

We appreciate you sharing your thoughts. If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

timvanbourg

Itunes can do it, why drive people away from Spotify for such a simple feature?

Jussmurr

Bro hurry up and add this. 

timvanbourg

Still a problem.  Still no fix.  Not loving this.

daniellopez12

Please add a "play count" filtering capability. This is also great to know what was the last song you listen inside a playlist.