[Playlists] Sort Playlists by Personal Play Count

This way if we come across a playlist or search results that are showing alot of songs, you can sort them by listen count so you can either listen to songs you have heard often that you know you already like, or conversely, you can listen to songs you have never heard and gradually make your way back to songs that you have heard more often.

I have included my mockup from photoshop what this could look like if implemented as i see it.

SPOTIFYIMPLEMENT.jpg

Updated on 2019-04-08

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We've spoken to the team in charge of this and we're keeping this idea as 'Not Right Now'.

We appreciate you sharing your thoughts. If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Comments
Tom
Spotify Legend
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Updated on 2019-04-08

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We've spoken to the team in charge of this and we're keeping this idea as 'Not Right Now'.

We appreciate you sharing your thoughts. If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

timvanbourg

Itunes can do it, why drive people away from Spotify for such a simple feature?

timvanbourg

Still a problem.  Still no fix.  Not loving this.

daniellopez12

Please add a "play count" filtering capability. This is also great to know what was the last song you listen inside a playlist.

MattyL1990

This is so stupid, it's such an easy thing to implement.

Spotify creates a playlist of your top played songs for the previous year, if you accidentally hit one of the filters(Artist, Album, Play time) it completely ruins the playlist and there's no way of reverting.

timvanbourg
I am amazed at the basic things Spotify doesn't have. Others have it.
leafcountry

Make it happen already!!!

festas33
Regular

Using spotify since day one. Annoyed by this missing feature since my first day. Just make it happennnnnnnnnnnnnn. Arghhhhhh

Rock Star 1
Rock Star 1

It's obvious people want this, so I suspect that it has to do with Spotify not wanting to share the data. 

J365Rosslyn
Music Fan

Ah, good ol' Spotify! Everything is either ignored or pushed aside. Face it, folks, we'll NEVER get this feature. They're too lazy to add anything new and cool. Anything good, they end up taking away. Spotify is good at that.