[Playlists][Sort] Playlists with the songs of my Library made automatically by Spotify

I'm wasting a lot of time sorting my 10.000 songs in 200 playlists. The best way to do it would be if Spotify would do it for me automatically. How?. 

Every song has a tag which includes all its info, like the year, genre, style, mood, occasion, BPM, label, etc.. I would love to go to My Home and select a decade, mood or whatever and that Spotify created a playlist (or a radio) with the songs of My Library that satisfy that cryteria.

Of course it's great to make your own lists sometimes, but when you have a library with thousands of songs it's quite difficult and sometimes frustrating.

With this idea our songs will be sorted from the first minute and we will spend more time listening to music and less sorting.

And who knows?. Perhaps, with less playlists by user it's possible to get space for another 10.000 songs in our Library. And even we can sort more  accurately our songs (BPM, year, label, country..) and get perfect playlists of what we want to listen to in every moment.

Vote this idea and give it an opportunity.

Thank you

Updated on 2019-07-24

Marked as new idea.

0 Likes
Comments
Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-07-24

Marked as new idea.