[Playlists] Stop adding unwanted tracks

On the updated Spotify web any playlist if 15 songs or less now has Spotify recommendations. 

This issue is that this isnt only featured to playlists. This is to all music on the app. So when listening to an album on free, I can only shuffle, the album contains less that 15 songs so Spotify add in more. It plays and I hit the dislike button which uses one of my 6 free shuffles. 

I feel like this is to encourage more people to go premium but all it is doing is pushing me away as a customer. 

It's a poor feature to implement when hundreds of albums will contain less than 15 songs and instead of plugging in and getting to work I need to spend additional time going through the album and disliking the tracks and adding more on for just the one album I wanted to listen too! 

Hey Spotify managers, ever have one album you loved and loved every song and then someone just took it and adding it loads of unwanted songs so then your couldn't just enjoy the album?! 

You do this to me ever day!! 

Updated on 2020-01-10

Marked as new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea.

Comments
Rock Star 23
Rock Star 23
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-01-10

Marked as new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea.

Visitor

The whole point of creating "your own" playlist has been defeated if random songs are added to it. I don't want Spotify adding songs to a list I've created I can't even remove them so I end up having to delete the playlist and start again! Please change this and have some sort of suggestion for songs rather than adding them it's really annoying.