[Playlists] Temporarily disable/mute songs in a playlist

Even if it was just limited to personal playlist, I would love an option to toggle on or off playback of a certain song on a playlist. 

One of the worst feelings is when you throw on your banging commute playlist at party, and then you realize that that one embarrassing song you put on there from that musical you saw with your grandparents is going to come on and there’s nothing you can do about it besides remove it completely and have it lost to the middle of your Liked playlist. There’s a bunch of other reasons this would be desired but you get the idea.

Sorry this isn’t a completely original idea but the other threads I found had this pegged as a “not right now” around 2016 so just thought I’d throw this back out there. 

Updated on 2020-01-15

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea. We also changed the title slightly.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-01-15

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea. We also changed the title slightly.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here