Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Playlists] View all playlist followers/who likes my playlists

I would really like the ability to view all of my playlist followers and I am sure I am not the only one. What I am suggesting is a simple system, where you could press on the "# Followers" section of the playlist Window:

allow view followers.png

I would suggest it would either give you a drop down of all the followers or even better (in my opinion), a redirect to another page with all the followers on it similar to the Following/Followers tab in the Follow page of the client.

Please add your kudos and any comments here!

Peter

Updated on 2019-01-30

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're keeping this idea as 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Comments
mbbowers

I used to enthusiastically recommend - nay, INSIST - that everyone I know spring for premium. I'm changing that to "Not right now"

Why remove good features in the first place? I remember the time when you could send songs in inbox to each other and back when you could see who follows your playlists etc. Like seriously bring this back! And dont mess good stuff up...

katieferraro1
😂 seriously! It’s ridiculous
Sanjasina

I don't see the point in showing the number of followers for the playlist if I am unable to check who are they. 

This is really weird, half-way feature, that is only creating frustration. 

Either do it properly and user-expected or remove it entirely so that, at least, we don't know what we are missing.

KRISTS

this was suggested in 2013, and labeled as '' Not Right Now '' for about 6 years. good job spotify, can't you see all the people suggesting it? smh

wilver_parra457

This was an amazing feature. I truly don't understand why they took it out in the first place. People still ask why we can't see our own followers, but everyone else can see someone elses? So this is not a privacy issue. This function will help Spotify grow. There is no reason to keep leaving this in a "Not Right Now" Status. People will eventually find a more interactive app to share music in and by the time this function is added on spotify, it will be too late.

Also people have been pointing out the collaborative playsist function. Whats the point of a collaborative playlist if we don't even know who we are collaborating with? It makes absolutly no sense. Please reconsider your status for our Followers function. The spotify community has been waiting for quite some time to have this back.

elayf

This is such an important feature, I just can't understand why they leave it on "Not Right Now" status.

ajswift

I SUPPORT THIS FULLY IT IS SPOTIFYS ONLY FLAW.

atothewhiting

It feels like Spotify are going backwards by standing still on this.

Don't take too long to act, you aren't untouchable.

AndrewxW_

It's sad to see Spotify just ignore this issue, considering it's been 6 years since the issue first arose and they only just replied on the 2019-01-30. Need I say it's on top of the list when sorted by amount of likes?

It can't be that hard just to implement this feature onto Spotify...