Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Playlists] View all playlist followers/who likes my playlists

I would really like the ability to view all of my playlist followers and I am sure I am not the only one. What I am suggesting is a simple system, where you could press on the "# Followers" section of the playlist Window:

allow view followers.png

I would suggest it would either give you a drop down of all the followers or even better (in my opinion), a redirect to another page with all the followers on it similar to the Following/Followers tab in the Follow page of the client.

Please add your kudos and any comments here!

Peter

Updated on 2019-01-30

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're keeping this idea as 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Comments
EpikHawtDawg

Spotify please, after 144 pages and 2 years of comments, you should at least consider re-implementing this feature, I'd love to see the people who follow my playlists so I can connect with more people and maybe see if they have playlists I'd like to follow myself.

e171

PLEASEEEEEEE bring this back! I want to see who is following my playlists so I can know who has a similar music taste to me!

Kap3423

This is deeply disappointing to hear. As someone who has been using Spotify for years making countless playlists for other people to use, it is disheartening that I still won't know who is following my playlists. I hope the corporate stance on this subject changes in the near future.

kaycbas

This is pretty frustrating. Please implement this basic functionality that thousands of users want. Or at least be transparent with the reason for not implementing it. 

eduardod
moonman88

I would definitely love to see this feature as well.

bailey-bxt

Why shouldn't we get to see who is enjoying our playlists?! especislly if they're public for all?

hannanmumtaz

bring it back!!

elvinXCs

Can't believe it's 6 years later and we still don't know who followed our playlist. Thanks! 

absolute_kq

Please please please consider adding this idea. People still want this feature to come back, even after years of it being dead