Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Playlists] View all playlist followers/who likes my playlists

I would really like the ability to view all of my playlist followers and I am sure I am not the only one. What I am suggesting is a simple system, where you could press on the "# Followers" section of the playlist Window:

allow view followers.png

I would suggest it would either give you a drop down of all the followers or even better (in my opinion), a redirect to another page with all the followers on it similar to the Following/Followers tab in the Follow page of the client.

Please add your kudos and any comments here!

Peter

Updated on 2019-01-30

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're keeping this idea as 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Comments
sithmith

@ronsgird wrote:

why does Spotify add unwanted song to my playlists?

This is not really the thread to ask that question

zsmith2000

DO IT!!!!!!! EVERYONE I’VE TALKED TO ABOUT THIS THAT HAS SPOTIFY COMPLAINS AND DOESN’T UNDERSTAND WHY THIS HASN’T ALREADY BEEN IMPLEMENTED

anastasiak2
we need this now! please, I really need to know who is and who is not following my playlist. Maybe its not necesary but if so many people want it, why not?
whachinfloin
barenekked
false
GabrielBender
There is someone in Spotify that reads this? You see... it's not that we are the ones who give you money but, AT LAST a reply with a negative would be nice. @__spo__ @__spo___sole_sac_employee @the_one_employee_that_cares_about_customers_opinions
Fineshark

Come on guys. How can this be so hard to implement??

sithmith

Not enough people want this to change......

@Fineshark wrote:

Come on guys. How can this be so hard to implement??

Hi all

I can view who follows me as a user and if an artist follows me. Our personal playlists we make, still nothing happening. Wish Spotify would give a constructive answer as to why they wont.

Something else that would be great would be to see a video of the song you play. It could be at the top of the list where they normally have a cover pic. I think that would be brilliant, i simulated that with an overlay of a vid to check quality at available area size. It would look good.

sithmith
I do not care for video playback at all. Also, it has nothing to with
this thread. Maybe an idea to start a separate thread with this suggestion?