Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Playlists] View all playlist followers/who likes my playlists

I would really like the ability to view all of my playlist followers and I am sure I am not the only one. What I am suggesting is a simple system, where you could press on the "# Followers" section of the playlist Window:

allow view followers.png

I would suggest it would either give you a drop down of all the followers or even better (in my opinion), a redirect to another page with all the followers on it similar to the Following/Followers tab in the Follow page of the client.

Please add your kudos and any comments here!

Peter

Updated on 2019-01-30

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're keeping this idea as 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Comments
Syopongski

Hi Lostdog,

Thanks for clarifying, I think the case in point in this thread are the Subscriber’s corresponding Playlists Followers..

As to the video of the song currently played, this feature is seen in some of the songs already, noticeably for artists such as Imagine Dragons and John Meyer, so far.

Check some of these tracks for your convenience / reference. I immediately recalled these five songs that I’ve  seen the video as background with the music itself playing.

1.) Song Title:  I will

Artist : The Beatles

Link: https://open.spotify.com/track/0fRiIPNbwivbP2SbLOTuaI?si=YBw8uZFTQ9C7QlmCceinQQ

2. ) Song Title: Love on the Weekend

Artist: John Meyer

Link: https://open.spotify.com/track/0j2WBxWZnWti5TpSxjJvPb?si=1IswdIHGT82pnEZZHsYqtA

3.) Song Title: Happy Hour

Artist: Weezer

Link: https://open.spotify.com/track/20d716Zgi9dRE2g7wnhMqt?si=wZffn771SUC0Xe62Mdso8g

4.) Song Title: Zero - From the Original Motion Picture “Ralph Breaks the Internet”

Artist: Imagine Dragons

Link:  https://open.spotify.com/track/2bzitsPcImYC6DZWvvLCQi?si=u1j_2JY2Q1S_XSrtpUzhMQ

5.) Song Title: Feel It Still

Artist: Portugal. The Man

Link: https://open.spotify.com/track/6QgjcU0zLnzq5OrUoSZ3OK?si=2B5kwItBR5KmmMbFA5_-LA

Although not in every song available in Spotify, also note that the Genius Lyrics function - alternatively displaying some of the particular song’s lyrics and it’s song facts / trivia - appears from the bottom of your screen (for devices such as iPhone atleast) then you need to swipe it up to be able to read completely. 

Hope these helps. Happy listening! 🙃

meg_monkeyz23
It's so annoying that i can't see who follows my playlist. Please fix this so i can know who likes the same kind of music i do.
ViniciusDourado

Yeah, it is time to implement this!

faelkle

Hey spotify, if sixteen thousand votes aren't enough to "make you consider this", what's the point of having this community? If you just go your own way anyway?

KgBanz

That is a great Idea! I believe you should be able to see all your account followers in addition to playlist followers.

tussix33

This is **bleep**i** bullsh**. Why do you even have this feature. I mean there are so many topics noone cares about and here you can make more than 16.000 users happy just by implementing this little idea we had. Do you even care bro?

#lame #spotifyisloosingitsuniqueness

Fineshark

Come on guys.  16.000 votes and u wont implement this?
Why do u even offer this service when u dont care about our opinion??

KingGunna88
Lordyy

I don't get why you would remove this. Why is it a hard thing or even a bad thing to have on? If people didn't like the feature they should have atleast the option to turn it on or off? People are paying money for your service remember and if you want to keep them you should take their feedback seriously. I don't normally post for feedbacks, but the removal of this bothered me so much because I was soo curious to see who is following my playlists and it's just nice to know that people or friends that you don't normally talk to have the same taste of music. Provide more value to your loyal customers by giving them more reasons to stay with Spotify, instead of just being a typical music streaming service. I really think this will benefit you guys in the long run and help reduce or minimise the risk of your customers leaving or cancelling their services. And you may think it's just a feature that's unimportant but I really feel like you're missing the important psychology behind features just like this. Think how it makes someone feel and the social benefits they get. Having this feature you can potentially make friends THROUGH Spotify. How crazy good is that? Doing so will exponentially increase your users screen time on Spotify therefore more exposure, more chance of 'word of mouth' advertising and that equates to more revenue for you. You want people to consistently get to a point where users say "Check out my playlist on Spotify and follow if you like it!". Really think about it guys. Don't let your guard down. And just having an actual name for your followers you feel a sense of comfort knowing an actual person is following your playlist and not just some number. What do you think about this? 

mikeh11

Please implement this back in, thousands of people want it and it helps you find people who have similar playlists as you