Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Playlists] View all playlist followers/who likes my playlists

I would really like the ability to view all of my playlist followers and I am sure I am not the only one. What I am suggesting is a simple system, where you could press on the "# Followers" section of the playlist Window:

allow view followers.png

I would suggest it would either give you a drop down of all the followers or even better (in my opinion), a redirect to another page with all the followers on it similar to the Following/Followers tab in the Follow page of the client.

Please add your kudos and any comments here!

Peter

Updated on 2019-01-30

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're keeping this idea as 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Comments
neilaperthsoul

Hi All,

Is there a way I can search my existing playlists for tracks so I don't add and duplicate tracks? As I'm downloading onto my phone I don't want duplicate tracks taking up space. Also like to know if a track is already in a playlist.

Thanks,

Neil A

TàskerStreetè
I find that adding a track to my playlist that is already there, shows a
notification to say that it's already there, but that may come from the
same album on Spot (ie. If it's also on a separate compilation album, and
you add it, then it'll double up). I think... sort of... I'm still working
on out myself.
neilaperthsoul
That's true, but to avoid huge playlists I split mine out by type of music
and by month, as I find if a playlist gets too big you don't get to listen
to a lotof music in it.

So before adding a track I may have added to a previous months playlist, I
want to do a playlist search to see if it's already around.

Seems like a simple task to do but can't find any in search playlist
feature?
TàskerStreetè
Ahh, right. That's more technical than I am used too, hope you find a
solution 🙂
sithmith

@TàskerStreetè @neilaperthsoul wrong topic 😉

TàskerStreetè
True that! Haha, anyway, bring back the names of the Playlist Followers, I
say! 😁
TylerABurns

Just found out I have 2 followers on this playlist I made. I can't find out who those followers are and now that's all I can think about

leetabix

I'm surprised that Spotify's direction of 'Not right now' runs contrary with the user experience improvement suggested by 16,462 (and counting) users.  How is the priority of user stories determined for delivery- if it's internal Spotify employees and not users, then I would suggest that they're not user stories :)?

Fineshark

Come on now.

How can this be set to "Not right now"? Can't understand why you wont satisfy 16k people who voted for this idea..

sithmith

@jayrecord42 

Wrong place man. You are spouting promotional **bleep** in a topic where people try to convince Spotify of making playlist followers viewable.