Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Playlists] View all playlist followers/who likes my playlists

I would really like the ability to view all of my playlist followers and I am sure I am not the only one. What I am suggesting is a simple system, where you could press on the "# Followers" section of the playlist Window:

allow view followers.png

I would suggest it would either give you a drop down of all the followers or even better (in my opinion), a redirect to another page with all the followers on it similar to the Following/Followers tab in the Follow page of the client.

Please add your kudos and any comments here!

Peter

Updated on 2019-01-30

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're keeping this idea as 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Comments
Elena

This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Avoid double posting". Any users posting the same content multiple times will have their posts removed. For more information please read here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Music-Chat/Reminder-Spotify-Community-Guidelines/td-p/4786834

Elena

This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Avoid double posting". Any users posting the same content multiple times will have their posts removed. For more information please read here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Music-Chat/Reminder-Spotify-Community-Guidelines/td-p/4786834

eu6

I dont understand how this is paused.... It´s the most basic thing to be done!. in desktop, the only way i can see the playlists, it´s a small thin columm on the left....

jesusxsmn

this is a must!

mayankkrgiri

Please implement this feature! Without this the major fun in creating a playlist and making it popular is missing out.

Maybe hire me, give a chance to be a part of your great development team and put me in that team responsible for this 😛

I'm a Software Development Engineer and would be honoured to have this opportunity 🙂

anujaari150

the whole spotify UI seems difficult and neglected, especially on the desktop app. they've gone through countless design refreshes on the mobile app, but that doesn't fix the overall user experience- it just feels clunky with too many missing features that should seem like basic necessities in any application. you shouldn't have to google search for something like this, and imo apple music seems way more fluid and responsive. unless spotify stops neglecting the fact that nearly all of its userbase use spotify as a social music app more than a streaming app, it won't go anywhere.

miloushka

hi Spotify! It would indeed be great to see who follows your playlists, is there any news on that? thanks

Gabrielpast

Bro I've commented here like 2 or 3 years ago and still absolutely nothing changed.  I just don't understand what's the problem with adding this, I mean, shouldn't be hard, and there's at least 19k people who want this.

koski

**bleep** this idea has almost 20000 votes and they basically replied with 'yeah that's cool but no'. This shows that votes don't matter and the windows app will never go back to how it was because spotify just doesn't care about what you think. I honestly don't understand how they **bleep** their most dedicated users like that. I've been piling songs into playlist for years as a premium user and now spotify removes the ability to sort all those 500+ song playlists.. Friends activity gone (even though they left all they option in the setting about enabling it and about your social, just to drive us crazy trying to figure out what they've done).ASK BEFORE FORCING USERS IN A/B TESTS. IF I WANTED TO USE THAT GARBAGE WEB PLAYER YOU HAVE I WOULD'T HAVE DOWNLOADED THE WINDOWS APP!!! I've been paying for spotify for almost 7 years now and don't own a single Apple device but I swear I would rather give my money to Apple music right now 

gavrog

This is terrible.

SEVEN YEARS LATER and you still can't see who's following a playlist? HOW HARD CAN IT BE?

I love Spotify but some of the features - or lack of - are, in a word, bizarre.
You can tell me how many people are following my playlists but you won't tell me who they are - why?
You obviously have this data.
It obviously isn't that complicated to share.
You used to let people see who followed playlists as far as I can remember.
Give us an honest answer please.