Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Playstation][Podcasts] Video playback on the PS5

Could Spotify solve the problem of no video display for JRE on PS?? Many people use PS as their only in-house media player. This is for Netflix, YT and Spotify. Considering JRE's migration to Spotify next week, it will be crucial to all these users to be able to display the video content of the podcast on PlayStation as well..

Updated on 2023-06-20

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Idea Exchange and voting to make this happen.

We're happy to announce that streaming video podcasts on PS5 consoles is now possible.

Once again, thanks for helping us make Spotify better, by participating here on the Community.

Comments
jenovarain

SORT THIS OUT

patricvanbeek

And still I can't 

Mradam98

It wont even let us vote/ like

This should common sense guys

Rubenarroyotito

hello Spotify, I really want to see these podcasts in my PlayStation five but I can’t even use that feature. I hope you guys have a good one 

Chelise

Hello! I would also love to see this feature. I am actually surprised that this is not possible yet on the PS5. Please fix this. 

patricvanbeek

And still nothing has changed I really find this unbelievable! 

patricvanbeek

Well and? When is it coming???

milesjh

How is this still not supported?! At this rate, the PS6 will be out before Spotify gets**bleep** together on this... 

Beerwolf

This is so idiotic that I can not watch JRE video on my PS5! I even tried sharing a link to myself through the playstation app, was able to log in just fine to spotify by clicking in the link in my playstation chart but Spottfy doesn’t recognize the browser. I am about to just cancel this service because this is idiotic. 

Sassy7

Please implement this already! It’s 2023 it should have been added by now!