Announcements

[Podcasts] Automatically save offline new Podcasts and remove completed Podcasts

Add the ability to have a podcast you follow automatically downloaded and deleted once you've listened to it all the way through.

Updated on 2019-10-18

Hey folks,
Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!
We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.
If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.
Thanks .

Comments
dguillaume

@Fidgitnz "go to a show, hit settings icon and there is now “Auto Download Episodes” to download future episodes as they drop.  You can set how many episodes get kept (default 3). "

What platform, App version are you using? I can't see that on Windows or Android?

Fidgitnz

@dguillaume - sorry good point, I forgot to say.  This was specifically with regards to iOS, version 8.7.68.568.

bla251

Is this really still broken?  How is anyone supposed to listen to podcasts if you can't download them all on wifi?

admarko

@Fidgitnz - I'm specifically on iOS version 8.7.68.568 but the only option I see in the gear/settings icon is `Manage > Mark as played`

MarcArnold

I'm still using PlayerFM because of this missing feature in Spotify. Pleeeaaase add this feature. 

b-emcee

Need this feature please!