[Podcasts] Link to Spotify music played in podcasts

There should be a feature that can identity music tracks synced in podcasts that is present on Spotify, and automatically create links to them in the podcast episode view, and also pay the composers and artists behind the track when the podcast are streamed at the position where the music is played, like YouTube music track, so artists can get more revenue from Spotify.

For example, I am an artist on Spotify, Dr. Sounds who creating yoga music, and recently Swedish Radio made a documentary podcast about me, in which they use my music tracks. With a such feature, I would get royalty for the tracks when they are streamed in the podcast, and potential new fans listening to the podcast easy could save the songs if the like to their library.

Updated on 2020-01-25

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

Comments
Spotify Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-01-25

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here