Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Podcasts] Podcasts folders

I would like to see the ability to put whole podcast shows into folders to be able to organise them better. the same way you can do with episodes or music albums.

Updated on 2023-03-31

Hey! It looks like your suggestion is growing up fast and it's amazing! We are going to change its status to 'Good Suggestion' now and we hope it continues being supported by more and more users.
Thanks again for your suggestion. We really appreciate it 🙂

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
AlejaR
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2023-03-27

Hello and thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Luan
Status changed to: Good Suggestion

Updated on 2023-03-31

Hey! It looks like your suggestion is growing up fast and it's amazing! We are going to change its status to 'Good Suggestion' now and we hope it continues being supported by more and more users.
Thanks again for your suggestion. We really appreciate it 🙂

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

jonathan_DS

I think that this is a brilliant idea 🙂

kientruchoanglong

I think it's necessary to classify the data

Shaminator

I love spotify.

SubliminalTwist

I just came here to suggest this idea, only to find that it's already been suggested! Excellent!

It drives me nuts that I can't organize podcasts by subject. 

Francescommm

Thank you for sharing this idea, it should be added because right now it's too cluttered!

vryan18

Would love this idea! Even if there was an option to sort by genre by the episodes you follow 

samghevans

I'd love this feature to also include liked albums, songs and artists - or alternatively you can currently select filter in "Podcasts and shows" or "Albums", "Artists" or "Playlists", but you can't filter them out (i.e. when I only want to look at music). The library is currently really messy, and we need better ways to organise it

Thefelf

I wish this was a thing already. I listen to widely varying subjects and I want to listen to the newest ones on a paricular subject, and the oldest ones for another. Currently I need to organize by episode or scroll through a long list to find the right podcast - and I don't want to type when I'm driving, for example.