All of us Podcast lovers would definitely welcome a push notifications for new podcast episodes. Please consider!
Updated on 2018-01-24
Hello! Our team of researchers are working to improve the podcast experience. To help us get a better idea of how push notifications would be useful, answer the following questions in the comments:
Listening to podcasts through Spotify is so difficult because of the lack of this feature.
1. I only use Spotify for this case.
2. It will help me save time from checking each other day to see if a new podcast is uploaded. Which can be really time consuming since I'm already following 6 podcasts.
These are silly questions. You already know the answers to, but I'll respond anyway.
1. No, because I only use spotify to listen to my podcasts
2. It will be useful to listen to podcasts I wait whole week long for as soon as they are released. For the moment I have to manually check if a new episode is released.
I get notifications from another pod casting app. Only if I subscribe.
I find it useful so that I don't have to launch an app, look to see if there is a new episode, only to close it if there is nothing new.
1. Yes. When a Notification comes and I have time I will start listening to the Podcast. No, only daily ones to stay on top of them.
2. They remind me to listen to the daily podcast and make me pick that podcast app. Since I don't have notifications on Spotify I often go back to my old podcast app to listen to the daily podcasts.
Be good also just to be able to filter all favourited podcasts into Episode release order.
Or even a long list of all our favourited podcasts episodes so we can then choose to sort them in various ways.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.