[Podcasts] Spotify Podcast Host/Server/Manager & Platform

It would be great to see Spotify expand their services and cater for podcasters not just by streaming their podcasts but by also becoming a Podcast host, server, managing platform service provider. I am a big Spotify fan and user and I'm also a Spotify Artist, DJ, Producer and Podcaster. But I have to use external providers that are less known and less reputable than Spotify to host my podcasts to get them on Spotify. I would prefer to host with Spotify if given the choice. It's a paid service so I'd pay for Spotify Podcast hosting anyway no worries just like I do now. This would then allow for podcasts to be managed by their artists through the Spotify for Artists app or login and link the Artists to their work and podcasts which is currently not possible. @Dj-MastaJ

Updated on 2019-09-07

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

Comments
Spotify Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-09-07

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here