Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Press a song to move it in a playlist on mobile devices

We add songs while making a playlist.

Sometimes when we complete the playlist we may want to change the order of the songs.

But we have to erase the next song to change the order of the song.

So, if you press down on the song and put it where you want to move, I hope you can change the order of the song.

Comments
Undeadhorrer

On mobile for the love of God please give us the ability to custom sort and reverse sort songs.  This isn't a feature this is a bug that it doesn't let you do this already.  This is standard UI design 101...come on...

scarletvvitch

You can already do this. Find the playlist you want to change, click the three dots, then click edit, and it should show the playlist and to the right of each song title there should three bars. Hold on these bars to reorder your playlist. Screenshot attached.IMG_4533.PNG

personofkorean

scarletvvitch.

The only way you said is to erase it.

CANT CHANGE ORDER OF THE SONG

Abhi_i_guess

This is a must now, also able to sort playlists in folders. We don’t always have PC near us so this would be a huge convenience to sort things out.

scarletvvitch

@personofkorean

Sorry for the late reply, but I tried to send a response about a week ago, but it hasn't passed through the manual moderator so I'm sending it again.

To remove a song you would click on the minus sign in the circle on the left. To reorder the songs, click on the three bars on the right. I uploaded a video to imgur to show you how if this still isn't working. Copy and paste the link to see the video so this message doesn't have to be manually approved.

https://imgur.com/a/reorder-songs-spotify-playlist-Yf2mMkN