Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Profile] Reset Taste Profile / History

Please allow for a reset option, so you can start all over again with a clean sheet.

For now, you have to start over with an entirely new account to do just that. And for that you need to contact Customer Support. Not very convenient.

Updated on 2020-02-26

Hey folks,

We appreciate you coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.

We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement.
If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks

Comments
blake
Status changed to: Up for Votes
Updated: 2016-02-01

Marked as New Idea and edited title to make it easier to find via search.

orngchkn

Yes please! I just moved to a family account to get rid of all the kids stuff in my history. Currently, Discover Weekly is absolutely useless to me because it's polluted.

jigi

100% agree

vicsosa

Yes, i need that

I would really love this feature, it's just sad to see how it doesn't get more Kudos.

austriana

Since I've seen this idea posted before (from doing a Google search to see if it were possible to reset my Discover Weekly stuff), it'd be nice if the reposting of the same ideas could "carry" over kudos from when people have wanted it in the past so it'd get noticed more! 😛

cconway22

Yep. This feature seems like a good one to include.

thudjie

Yes I need this too.

davidhavens
I went through a period of slow music and now am in a much happier mood, would live for spotufy to stop trying to bring me down!

Today they recommended something like "i dont want to feel good" and "all the feels" as playlists... would love to just do a full reset on my history and go from new!
frederic1892

I've let my kids use my Spotify account... 

Very bad idea : my Discover Weekly playlist is now totally perverted by stupid girly teenage music...

I've now a "family" account to separate usage, but I badly need to reset the Discover Weekly playlist and enjoy a fresh re-start !

Thanks