Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Queue] Add complete Playlists to the Queue

It would be nice to have the ability of add a complete playlist to the current play queue. Also, I'd like to be able to randomly reproduce the songs added to the queue since currently they need to be reproduced immediately after they were added to the queue. For example, I have two playlists, I start playing the first one and then go to the second and add it to the queue. This way I would be playing two playlists at the same time which would be awesome!

Updated on 2022-07-12

Hey folks!

We're happy to announce that Adding complete playlists to queues is now available on mobile, desktop and the Web Player! Simply click on the three dots and select 'Add to queue'! 🙂

Vasil_0-1657618261038.png

Thanks for helping us make Spotify better by participating here on the Community.

Cheers!
Comments
BobojoBaxter

I have a playlist with 1 song that I loop for unknown lengths. It's easier than hitting repeat 1. Id love to be able to add the queue to the playlist. 

bytecop

We all need this! Please

Emric

I'm all in for this and hoping that spotify would implement it. As a developer I'm sure this could be implemented in a matter of a day or two.

Edit: Just realised why this might not have been implemented yet. Since the queue basically is an array of tracks queuing a playlist would add all the tracks from the playlist to the array. Whilst this is handy what would happen if you wanted to remove a playlist form the queue? This would require different implementation as well as some communication on how it should work towards the user.

Definitely not impossible but my guess is that the spotify team has skipped this function for a while because of the "littering" of the queue.

donmatas

It is astonishing that in more than one year, this simple and basic feature has not be added to the app.

brunocasado

I ride in my motorcycle and i want too add two or more playlists in queue. Its boring stop the motorcycle only to change playlist. This be a nice feature in App.

pinksteady

Agreed. Would be a good addition to the product.

stevestar10

Please Spotify, I really need this! I've been in the situation so many times that I wanted to queue a complete playlist but couldn't..

donmatas

Come on!!!

meahtenoha
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Updated on 2017-05-17

Hey folks, we've gone to the teams working on the Play Queue with this feedback. We don't have any plans to build this as the moment but we'll keep an eye on this idea as it continues to grow. Should anything change we'll be back here to update you all first. Thanks!

donmatas

disapointing