Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Queue] Add complete Playlists to the Queue

It would be nice to have the ability of add a complete playlist to the current play queue. Also, I'd like to be able to randomly reproduce the songs added to the queue since currently they need to be reproduced immediately after they were added to the queue. For example, I have two playlists, I start playing the first one and then go to the second and add it to the queue. This way I would be playing two playlists at the same time which would be awesome!

Updated on 2022-07-12

Hey folks!

We're happy to announce that Adding complete playlists to queues is now available on mobile, desktop and the Web Player! Simply click on the three dots and select 'Add to queue'! 🙂

Vasil_0-1657618261038.png

Thanks for helping us make Spotify better by participating here on the Community.

Cheers!
Comments
luclegen

It must be available on Android and iOS.

roryrules07

I agree that it would be very useful to be able to queue playlists, the same way we're able to queue whole albums. 

Willieram

I'd appreciate a perspective of the reasons for not considering this for now. Is there any way of accomplishing this on the current version of the app (on Android) that I might be missing?

robertwerner

Want!

TomLegend
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Updated on 2019-06-24

Hey folks, 

Thanks for adding your vote to this idea. 

We just wanted to update this to say it's possible to add all tracks from a playlist to your queue on Desktop. To do so, just head to your playlist > select all tracks using 'Ctrl/Cmd + A' > right click and select 'Add to Queue'. 

There aren't currently plans to implement this on Mobile,  but if anything changes we'll update you here. 

Thanks!

donmatas

I am moved!

SamEnnis

It’s 1 button. Ffs you guys are lazy

Orri123

Why spotify? Why? Why can’t you just implement this one feature? People clearly want it, so why not implement it? Isn’t that the whole point of this idea submissions? A popular idea comes up and you just say nope not gonna do it, you can do it on PC tho. Great! I’ll just take my huge computer with me everytime I take a walk or go to the gym. 

@TomLegend 

slmrojo

Such a simple feature that would be so nice like this idea is 4 years coming

kianonweb

Hello, I just can't understand why this feature isn't yet implemented, the playlists are useless without this on mobile devices, common we live in the interconnected age and we mostly use our mobile devices.