Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and we're looking into it. We've managed to fix the issue with the Wrapped banner/stories not showing up. More info here. If the stories cause your app to stop responding, please subscribe here. We'll keep you updated on that thread.

[Radio] Live Radio Stations - Hosted by Spotify

Having a live radio station. Where there are hosts who talk about what is happening right now but also play music. Instead of commercials on the radio, there will be advertisements. I am thinking of something like The Breakfast Club. Have hosts talking about what is happeneing in the Hip Hop world currently, host interviews and  having songs rotate in. Could do a Radio Station each morning for 4 hours or so. Not limited to just hip hop.... have Pop Live radio stations, sports radio, country radio etc.. All these would be Hosted by Spotify. Especially given that current environment of the world, I imagine less people are listening to the radio. 

Updated on 2020-05-08

Hey @bcole23,

Thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new idea. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

Note: this is a repost of this inactive idea.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-05-08

Hey @bcole23,

Thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new idea. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

Note: this is a repost of this inactive idea.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Visitor

People don't want only to hear music. Sometimes you want to change to normal radio, where you feel that its live and happens right now. Not repeatable!

Also sometimes you want to hear "main-stream music" and therefore its perfect to have "normal live radio stations".

The problem in this blog is also that only developers/employees and so on will vote for something.

You should make direct surveys (inconspicuous in the app)! 

Thanks for reading my opinion.

Greetings from a 24 year old customer.