[Radio] Playlist radio should generate random tracks each time

I've got a large, varied playlist. And I'd like to descover new music based on what I listen to. So this rules out the daily mixes, as they stick to a single type (genre/decade/etc).

So to combat that I like to just play radio from that playlist. OK, so it may only look at the top 200 songs for determining the radio, but it would be enough to create a nice playlist.

But that doesn't mean it should select the exact same tracks each time!

So please update playlist radio so it generates a random playlist and not the same songs each time.

Updated on 2020-03-06

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea - we've also edited slightly the title of your idea to make your suggestion more clear to other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-03-06

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea - we've also edited slightly the title of your idea to make your suggestion more clear to other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.