[Running] Bring back Running

Or at least give us a good reason for retiring it! It's my number one go to.

Updated on 2018-03-02

Hey everyone, thank you for bringing your feedback to the Spotify Idea Exchange. 

As we mentioned in our Community post, we always take retiring features in Spotify very seriously. Please be assured we’re pouring our energy into new ways of creating the best experience for our users.

Also know you can still workout with Spotify as your Running companion. You can find Running playlists in the Workout section of Browse section. You can also connect your Spotify running music with an exercise app. Check out our support articles on Nike+ Run Club and Runkeeper for more information.

If you’re interested to learn more about how the app evolves, check out our article about testing and why features change.

Of course if there are any updates around this we will let you all know here. Thanks!

Comments
Terriman

Do we really need to give you a reason to bring this back?  I mean, it’s pretty obvious !!!!

JustinusMaximus

This was the straw that broke the camels back. I'm done with spotify. Apple music is my new go to service. Thanks for removing all great features and keeping the shitty ones. Also thanks for changing the UI to worse every update. 

estonian

Hi, guys those other apps you suggest are quite crappy.  We’d love you if you’d bring back the running feature ! There are thousands of follower for different running bpm playlists - that should be quite reasonable feedback to you :)

hhartz

Please bring back this feature, it was a key reason for me to run. The premade lists simply do not cut it for me, possibly due to my peculiar music taste.

ge0kas
Visitor

Pleeeeease.

It was a killer feature.

Fun but powerful