[Running] Bring back Running

Or at least give us a good reason for retiring it! It's my number one go to.

Updated on 2018-03-02

Hey everyone, thank you for bringing your feedback to the Spotify Idea Exchange. 

As we mentioned in our Community post, we always take retiring features in Spotify very seriously. Please be assured we’re pouring our energy into new ways of creating the best experience for our users.

Also know you can still workout with Spotify as your Running companion. You can find Running playlists in the Workout section of Browse section. You can also connect your Spotify running music with an exercise app. Check out our support articles on Nike+ Run Club and Runkeeper for more information.

If you’re interested to learn more about how the app evolves, check out our article about testing and why features change.

Of course if there are any updates around this we will let you all know here. Thanks!

Comments
Crock1

This is the whole reason I just signed up with family premium! 

Willdo7474

This is one of the main reasons I subscribe, please bring it back. The replacement lists are garbage. 

1066Invasion

Adding my voice to the complaints. The running feature is what first brought me to Spotify. It’s also why I switched to Premium. I am extremely disappointed that this was done, and without seeking input from the customers. 

In4mixwiz

Please bring it back. Just found it and subscribed for it only....

Johnb911

I will absolutely cancel my premium family account if this feature isn’t returned. Far and away the best part of Spotify for me. 

shawnallison1

Please at least replace this feature with a series of playlists at 5 bpm tempo increments. You already have the data and song lineups, just turn them into static playlists!

FritsaLycke

Why did you take Spotify Running away. :(

Is it coming back or is it time to stop paying for Spotify and find another music solution.

FritsaLycke

Please bring back Beat running. The only reason we (me an my family) pay for Spotify. :( 

jairo_m_j

No Running... No Spotify! It‘s the reason I have Spotify! I will cancel my premium count. Unfortunately.

brokenkokuei

It made zero sense to remove such a popular feature, especially without word. Bring it back.