[Running] Bring back Running

Or at least give us a good reason for retiring it! It's my number one go to.

Updated on 2018-03-02

Hey everyone, thank you for bringing your feedback to the Spotify Idea Exchange. 

As we mentioned in our Community post, we always take retiring features in Spotify very seriously. Please be assured we’re pouring our energy into new ways of creating the best experience for our users.

Also know you can still workout with Spotify as your Running companion. You can find Running playlists in the Workout section of Browse section. You can also connect your Spotify running music with an exercise app. Check out our support articles on Nike+ Run Club and Runkeeper for more information.

If you’re interested to learn more about how the app evolves, check out our article about testing and why features change.

Of course if there are any updates around this we will let you all know here. Thanks!

Comments
Ember954

I dropped my Spotify membership because of this change. If you bring back Spotify Tempo running I will come back to Spotify

Jtmoustache

Probably a dumb exec thought it was a good idea to remove this feature. Such **bleep**... after 83 pages of comments on two different thread in over a year they are still incapable of either justifying their decision to us or integrate the feedback. 

jon81uk

Even if you don't bring back the feature of choosing the BPM, can we just have some of the Orignal running mixes back at fixed BPM (such as all 160 or all 170). The Chase playlist was epic and very motivating to run to, the orginal Spotify mixes were one of the reasons I started subscribing.

Cristianparisi

I'm going to cancel if running if not brought back. How **bleep**ing hard can it be? Take your Hulu and shove it up your **bleep**, and bring back running.

PapiRauk

I can't understand why you would remove the tempo feature, it was awsome! I run in a very hilly track and the way it slowed the music down to a heavy grind tempo when I run uphill was so great! 

Bättring, snälla! Bring it back!