Announcements

[Search] Search for Episodes Within a Podcast Show

Allow users to search for an epidose within a specific podcast show only, similar to searching for a song within a playlist. 

Updated on 2020-08-27

Hey there, thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange! I’ve marked this as a new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search. This idea is a repost of this inactive idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here 🙂

Comments
Visitor

I came to Spotify podcasts because of Joe Rogan. However, not being able to search the library of his 100s of podcasts is a huge issue for me. A real deal breaker really. 

Casual Listener

How is this still not in Spotify???

First I thought that Spotify wanted Joe Rogan to get more listeners. Now I believe that all they want is for him not-to-talk on any other paltform. I've gone on to other podcasts, not on spotify.

Casual Listener

I love Spotify, but user-friendly it is not. Like this - why is this even a suggestion for development? It should just be a feature from the get-go. Been using Spotify for a decade or so, and while great for discovering new music, and saved me from pirating music, it is really poor at developing functionality (like giving me better control over my library, for one).

Oh boy, I have no idea how this isn't already a function. Countless times I've wanted to look for a specific episode or topic under one podcast and I think I'm crazy because I KNOW the option is somewhere and I'm just not seeing it.

Apparently not. I ran into this petition because I was Googling how to find it 🙂

Please add this today.

Thanks for all you do. 

Related Ideas