Separate playback settings for Podcasts & for Music

I just want an easy form to change the equalizer for podcasts and music, without going through the settings. My main idea is a separate playback setting for podcasts. I could than set the podcasts equalizer in playback setting to spoken word and keep my music settings.

Updated on 2019-07-27

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea--we've also updated the title to clarify what you're requesting for other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

Related Ideas

Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-07-27

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea--we've also updated the title to clarify what you're requesting for other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

deckberg

YES!  I would love to set podcasts to the "Spoken Word" equalizer profile and "Rock" for everything else.