Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Setup Spotify Kids as a service in Sonos

I would love to be able to setup a Spotify Kids account as a service in Sonos, in order not to pollute my recommandations with my kids favorites... 🙂

Updated on 2021-06-14

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

Your suggestion has gathered the votes necessary and your feedback is now reaching the internal teams at Spotify. They're aware of the vote count and popularity of this idea. We'll continue to monitor and check out the comments here, too.

As soon as we have any updates on its status, we'll let you know.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Comments
Petya
Status changed to: Up for Votes

Updated on 2020-04-08

Hi @Benjiiim,

We're marking this as a new idea that users can add their votes to. 

For more info on how to get an idea submission approved as an idea, refer to the guidelines here.

genkisam

I would like this feature on all Voice Assistant platforms: Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, etc.

mcglsr2

Yes, please make Spotify Kids available through Sonos. Our toddlers love music and we often play it throughout the house. It would be great to have a place to easily find songs/playlists and not have kids songs mixed in with what my wife and I listen to. 

Thanks!

claimed4all

Kids Spotify needs a Sonos Connection. Either add as a service, or just enable Spotify Connect for Sonos. 

Fantastic idea!  I love our 2 year old with all of my heart but man has her listening habits messed up my daily mix reccs....adding the Kids Spotify would solve and make the entire family happy.

michanbg

Idea is a few weeks old, but I support it. It would be great and a huge argument for staying with spotify if we could use Spotify Kids on Sonos and through Spotify Connect.

gcoombs77

Still a very valid request!! I've just switched to family plan, not sure how long I will stay as all I've done is pay more and they still end up using my profile on sonos

catwithbatwings

I can’t believe this is not currently a feature, how hard could it be to copy the code from the Spotify app and include it in kids???

derherrc

My kids and me would love to use Spotify Kids with Teufel speakers. This really would ban Amazon Alexa and Amazon Music from our kids rooms. So Spotify, go for it!

mp_spotify

Would be great to „link“ speakers to certain accounts so when I play music from these speakers they use a specific account. Eg Kids room speakers by default use Kids’ accounts.