Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[iOS][Android][Podcasts] Adding indivdual Podcasts to Playlists

The option to save, bookmark or add an individual podcast show to a playlist would be nice to have. I'm actually somewhat surprised that this functionality isn't available. 

Updated on 2019-09-06

Hey folks, 

Thanks for adding your votes to this idea.

It's now possible to add Podcasts to playlists on iOS and Android. Just head to a podcast, click the three dots on the episode you want and select 'Add to Playlist'. 

2019-09-06.jpg

Thanks again!

Comments
Marco
Status changed to: Up for Votes
Updated: 2016-08-08

Marked as new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search. 😉

krikelin

You could always import MP3s and add them between the songs in your playlists

carabs

Not being able to add podcasts to playlists is very frustrating. I download many podcasts and listen to them in that order. This allows me to use the "played" flag and Downloaded flag to manage what I have and have not listened to. The issue I have every few weeks deals with the downloads just vanishing (reported here). That means that all my organization is just gone. Very frustrating. Just being able to add them to a playlist would alleviate this since issue and allow better management.

kelcie

I'm wondering if we're any closer to being able to add podcasts to playlists. I downloaded Spotify for my Roku and I want to listen to podcasts while I clean but Roku doesn't bring up anything when I search for the podcast I'm looking for and I can't add it to a playlist so that just really sucks. 

tridnguyen

It would be great to add a particular podcast episode to a playlist as well, not just the entire podcast.

This way, I can add the episodes I liked into a playlist, and then able to share that with my friends and family.

mgolden92

I wish you could save #podcasts w/o subscribing to them on @__spo__ cc  @SpotifyCares  #Spotify #support

jrandall17

I was really surprised this wasn't already a feature. Would really like it for my Mighty

ye4rzero

This would be cool.. since it is audio. Would like to make a playlist of it

Chris_ams

Would be a great addition... Would really like to have it for my Mighty!

Jdhd

Please make this happen. Really want this for my new Mighty device and so far the only big failing.