Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Playlists] Play multiple selected Playlists

Sometimes I'm getting tired of listening to a specific playlist or style, so I want to listen to a mix of playlists.
It would be great to have a function to select multiple playlists to play.

Updated on 2019-01-15

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

After speaking to the right teams, we're keeping this idea as 'Not Right Now', as it isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Comments
Marco
Status changed to: Need more information
Updated: 2015-11-19

Hello.
Could you describe your idea a bit more?
On which platform would you like to see that feature?
Do you want to shuffle play ALL your playlists at once or did I misunderstand something?

Thanks!

jeanjnx

Sorry my bad english.

Example:

I have four playlist: Pop, Rock, Hip Hop, Classic.

I would like to play all in one line. Like select each one and send to the list to play. Can be shuffle or in order.

I would like this in first moment for desktop, later mobile.

Marco
Status changed to: Up for Votes

Updated: 2015-11-19

Marked as new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search. 😉
This idea is a re-post of this inactive idea.

As a workaround you could create a Playlist folder on the Desktop app and play the whole folder:
Top left menu => File => New Playlist Folder

jeanjnx

Thanks. Now this request will be done?

Sinsandvirtuess
I was thinking the same.. You can listen only 1 Playlist at a time that people made or made by yourself but after some time those playlists become daily same songs and same styles.. Need a Playlist of playlists... That would be next level for Spotify and mobile music experience
TheSeeker

You can simply create it yourself, no?

Create playlist called NEW;

Highlight all songs from playlist POP, add it to the new playlist you just created;

Highlight all songs from playlist ROCK, add it to that same playlist you just created;

Repeat with as many playlists you want and created as many new playlists as you want.

From a computer it would take a few seconds to create.

Just a though 😉

newx89

This is similar to https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Desktop-Select-and-organize-multiple-playlists/idi-p/999...

Except this one is selecting to play while the other one is selecting to organize. I'd want them both.

kmjones77

This is a good idea

mgraca-br

Hi,

Very good idea. Upvote 

prokto
Yes please! Would be so great to be able to select and shuffle more then one playlist. Cheers