[Social] Find my music twin

I realize there are all kinds of GDPR hurdles that would need to be overcome, but it would be SO cool to have an option to opt in to be connected with your music twin i.e. a spotify user that listsens to and likes the most similar amount of music to you. And then you could be notified when they like a new song, or listen to a new album and you could even chat with them. 

Just a shot in the dark. But thought it could be fun!

Thanks!

Updated on 2019-11-05

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea--we've also updated the title to clarify what you're requesting for other users.

Here's a similar idea you might be interested in:

[Discover] Find users with similar taste

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

Comments
FeatureTV
Visitor

I was just googling for this exact idea, hope it can be done!

Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-11-05

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea--we've also updated the title to clarify what you're requesting for other users.

Here's a similar idea you might be interested in:

[Discover] Find users with similar taste

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here