Announcements

[Social] Listen together feature

I'd love to send a “share” request to another user to listen to the same song at the same time. The user that sends the request won't be able to listen to the song until the other person accepts or declines it, and you'll have the option to comment on the tune you're listening to so the other users on the party know what makes that song special. The request will include the message “I'd like you to listen to this with me”. I think that could be a very attractive feature nowadays. 

Updated on 2021-01-06

Hey @Ricachá

Thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new idea. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers! 

Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2021-01-06

Hey @Ricachá

Thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new idea. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers! 

Visitor

I'm not sure why this mod didn't tell you this, but you already can do this using group session beta(which is also accessible through discord if you want to be able to send a message with the invite). you cant, however add comments live while listening.

Related Ideas