Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Social] Real Time "Listen with Friend(s)"

There ought to be a feature where I can click on a friend and listen in real time to whatever they're listening to, not just their playlist. If they change songs, my Spotify changes with them. 

With this feature, a person could remotely DJ if they wanted, or you could just know that you and a friend are hearing the same thing at the same time. 

Updated on 2020-08-04

Hi everyone!

We're happy to announce that this feature has now been implemented.

You now have the option to join a remote Group Session with all your friends and enjoy the same tracks simultaneously no matter how many miles apart you might be.

For more information be sure to check out our Newsroom article and our Support site page

Comments
meahtenoha
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Hey everyone, we wanted to check in as it's been over a year since we visited this idea. We know it has quite a few votes and we do like this idea too. It's not in our current pipeline but I've been bringing your recent feedback to the teams that would be responsible for this. If we have any news around this feature we will let you know here. Thanks!

Rebellem

I prefer Spotify rather than Apple Music because of its social features. Imho, the ability to make me listen the same song of my friend in real time would bring Spotify a step beyond its competitors.

meahtenoha
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Hey everyone, we wanted to check in as it's been over a year since we visited this idea. We know it has quite a few votes and we do like this idea too. It's not in our current pipeline but I've been bringing your recent feedback to the teams that would be responsible for this. If we have any news around this feature we will let you know here. Thanks!

MurderousMarvin

Awesome. Thanks, @meahtenoha

pixeleddanny

Hey guys, anyone looking for this feature on Mac should give http://getheartbeat.io/ a try 🙂

It's free and really simple.

A simple menubar appA simple menubar appSharing your musicSharing your musicListening with friendsListening with friends

burgerpatrick

As I can see that AmpMe downloads the music from spotify. Right? It is not possible to play the "offline playlists" and just send the sync data! 

I would like to use the app for our running class. 

Shackl98

I would love this for a workout buddy thing especially.   When I'm squatting with my sister, her headphones are in my pocket. If they could be in her ears that would be amazing!!  I deleted my FB like 10 years ago when you no longer neaded a college email address because it became stupid af.

TEJJohnson

GUYS CAN WE PLEASE HAVE THIS FEATURE - MY POD IN THE OFFICE WANTS TO JAM OUT TO THE SAME TUNES COME ON WE NEED THIS AND WILL PAY GOOD COIN FOR IT

Ebasurti
You can use an app Amp Me
It's great
TEJJohnson
Mate I've got it! Just getting my team to download nowwww ##- Please type
your reply above this line -##
Tim JohnsonBrand Solutions+44773643933See your brand on Wattpad

Fast Company's Top 10 Most Innovative Company in Social MediaStrategy:
Wattpad's
Evolving InfluenceAdweek: NBCUniversal & Wattpad PartnershipContently:
Wattpad's
The Hottest New Influencer Marketing PlatformcomScore:Top 10 Apps with Highest