[Subscription] Backup payment method to avoid lapse in service

Would be a great convenience to allow members to store a backup payment method to avoid lapse in service and inconvenience to members if primary method fails. As a long-time Premium Family member, I was a bit annoyed to learn that my payment method had failed, causing my Premium account to be paused; then reverted back to free before I could update my payment method. When I updated my payment, I was dismayed to learn that I had to re-create my family account, which also meant re-inviting my family members (and them accepting) all over again. Now, all four of us are inconvenienced. It could have been avoided if there were an option to have a backup payment method to maintain continuity of service. Thanks for considering.

Updated on 2019-02-12

Marked as new idea.

Comments
Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-02-12

Marked as new idea.

dzasta604

It would be nice if you actually had an easy to use , fully functioning customer service. 

I'm having problems and it's impossible to fix, and you leave people in the dark. I can only imagine how frustrating it would be for an older generation to use your service, and have problems.