[Subscription] Hulu ads free + Spotify

I don't know where the real suggestion box is but it would be nice if we could have the option to sign up for spotify student premium + hulu commercial free  instead of hulu limitted commercial for the additional cost it costs to upgrade on hulu to commercial-free.

Thank you!

Updated on 2019-09-05

Hey folks, Spotify staff here.

We wanted to post an update as this idea has reached over 500 votes from our users.

We’re always working on improving the Spotify experience across platforms, but we’re afraid we don’t have any further information to share at the moment.

We typically don't announce integrations with third parties in advance.

The best place to keep an eye on is our blog for news updates about any such partnerships.

Thanks for continuing to share your ideas and give us feedback in our Idea Exchange.

Comments
egoff

Seeing as Spotify and Hulu have teamed up to provide video streaming to students paying for premium, it would be nice to be able to upgrade our account to have no ads on our Hulu videos. 

The way I see it, I am paying $5 a month for no ads on my music, why not have no ads on my videos as well? I would be willing to pay a few extra dollars a month for this service. I don't know if others feel the same way, but if we can get enough people behind this idea, it would be a nice option to have. 

So, in short. An option to upgrade our Spotify accounts to have no ads on Hulu would be greatly appreciated. This way, people who don't use Hulu aren't stuck paying for a service they don't use, but those who DO use Hulu can have a more convenient watching experience. 

Thanks for reading!

RussKevin

I agree, I would love to see this feature made available.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2017-09-12

Marked as new idea.
Although that might be something Hulu has to decide. ;)

Beaupedia

Same here, only reason I haven't signed up.

hannahhagerdon

I AGREE! I would even pay the difference between the limited plan and the no commercials!

Wagman
Casual Listener

I also would be willing to pay a little more for commercial free hulu along with the Spotify student discount.

Gurkirat12

im completely with these guys, it would be greatly appreciated!

rsathyadav

Totally agree. It's such a pain to watch even old TV shows on Hulu, thanks to the advts. Wouldn't mind paying a buck or two extra to get rid of them

luciferscircle

I agree, 4 100 second ads is too much for a 20 min cartoon, I'll be cancelling my purchase 

mollmoll95

I absolutely second this!