[Subscription] Hulu ads free + Spotify

I don't know where the real suggestion box is but it would be nice if we could have the option to sign up for spotify student premium + hulu commercial free  instead of hulu limitted commercial for the additional cost it costs to upgrade on hulu to commercial-free.

Thank you!

Updated on 2019-09-05

Hey folks, Spotify staff here.

We wanted to post an update as this idea has reached over 500 votes from our users.

We’re always working on improving the Spotify experience across platforms, but we’re afraid we don’t have any further information to share at the moment.

We typically don't announce integrations with third parties in advance.

The best place to keep an eye on is our blog for news updates about any such partnerships.

Thanks for continuing to share your ideas and give us feedback in our Idea Exchange.

Comments
blixergt
The fact that this deal will NOT work with the "no commercial" feature activated on the hulu service is a major mistep. I do pay 4$ per month for no commercials currently with my hulu account... this is just a deal breaker for me as far as activating the hulu + spotify service.

I have been an on and off user of spotify premium for years and when I decided to cut the cord and go 100% hulu this year I looked forward to using this bundled deal and take advantage of both services... however having spotify dictate that I must watch commercials on the hulu side is a deal breaker for sure. No commercials is a huge reason why people go "premium" in the first place, right?

I'd say its a deal breaker for 95%+ of interested parties 

I think spotify is the best of breed service for music streaming... however I'll go back to using amazon music because they don't require my TV viewing to have commercials...
RTJ

Yeah, sorry Spotify I’m not willing to give up my subscription to Hulu no commercials because of it not being an available option with your partnership deal. I hope in the future that will be an available plan.

Brittandstevo
Casual Listener

I got you thank you for telling me

CrushTheDemon

I’m a little late. But if there was a no commercials option, I’d subscribe right away. And stay there. Something like 15 or 16 a month for Spotify and Hulu (no commercials), and I’d buy straight away. 

uberdoku

Why is this not an option yet? Why wouldn't they want more subscribers throwing money at them for a 'no commercials' option? I'm currently an Apple Music subscriber who has no intention of switching over to this deal if there are commercials involved for Hulu. I've tried it and it's unwatchable for me, so I'd rather just stick with premium Hulu and Apple Music than this limited bundle option. Wake up Spotify/Hulu. The competition's not going to get any easier. Make smart moves before it's too late. 

Nokaito

I have the subscriptions combo and I am highly upset. I've been a subscriber for years with them. It was said that "You can combined Spotify and Hulu+ (limited commercials) for $12 a month" but I'd just been charged two (2) separate bills ($14.16 for Spotify and $7.99 for Hulu) when I supposed to have had been charged for both as one (1). I know that I'm not the best mathematician in the world but I'm sure that is well over $12 a month. If I'd wanted to pay 20+ whatever amount of dollars for both Hulu and Spotify, I would have continued paying $9.99+ for Spotify (no ads feature) or listening to Spotify for free (with ads) and paying $11.99+ for Hulu+ (no ads feature). They advertised if I combined the two I would be saving much more but I'm not!! 

This here needs to be rectified or refunded for the months I'd paid for both, Hulu and Spotify. I rather have them both for the price ($12) that was advertised or just not have them at all. 

9d5rjf4njc4fe4b

I want HBO

tdub11
Visitor

I would be in on this for sure. I’m just not willing to give up ad free Hulu

Musicperson

With the new permotion going on right now I would love an option to get ad less hulu by paying a few bucks more

Rockahaus

Not a student, and have Hulu add free service. Would love to have the option to add Spotify and keep the commercial free option with Hulu.