[Subscription] Hulu ads free + Spotify

I don't know where the real suggestion box is but it would be nice if we could have the option to sign up for spotify student premium + hulu commercial free  instead of hulu limitted commercial for the additional cost it costs to upgrade on hulu to commercial-free.

Thank you!

Updated on 2019-09-05

Hey folks, Spotify staff here.

We wanted to post an update as this idea has reached over 500 votes from our users.

We’re always working on improving the Spotify experience across platforms, but we’re afraid we don’t have any further information to share at the moment.

We typically don't announce integrations with third parties in advance.

The best place to keep an eye on is our blog for news updates about any such partnerships.

Thanks for continuing to share your ideas and give us feedback in our Idea Exchange.

Comments
mike56wood

I will be canceling my Spotify/Hulu until there is a plan that includes ad free Hulu.

donbergaaas
Composer

ahh yeah

donbergaaas
Composer

right on!

valero962000

Well this is a fine kettle of fish.   I pay for family premium as a courtesy to roomates and I can't have HULU for free?  what lame brain BS is this.  its AD SUPPORTED.... not commercial free, and I am the only one with a roku in my home IN MY ROOM and I pay MORE than PREMIUM users.

Well then I am just going to have to tell the roomies im turning off their spotify premium access, taking a cheaper 9.99 rate per month and get a LITTLE MORE....  SPOTIFY makes less, I GET MORE... sounds reasonable for me...

Can't say as much for my soon to be **bleep** off roomates when they lose all their music.

5_8z0-a3asvs8

This would be fantastic. I like that Hulu is a free add-on to Spotify Premium but I'd pay extra to get hulu ad free.

joeylocally
Music Fan

YES THIS.  Even if they give us the option like a regular Hulu account where it's an additonal $5 a month (I may be off a little) for no commercials.  I would have NO problem paying that, and I think Spotify itself would recieve a lot more income from this small tweak.  Aka....TAKE MY MONEY DAMMIT

dbejaranoch

Wouldn't mind paying extra for that

Rockahaus

Glad to see i'm not the only one that hates ads and commercials so much. I pretty much stopped using Spotify since you can't pick a single song any more, and about to switch from Hulu to Netflix. If they would bundle the 2 without ads, that would be worth the extra few bucks for sure. 

donbergaaas
Composer
this sucks big monkey **bleep**

Nore

What about Spotify premium ( Not Student ) With ads Free Hulu. I would pay Extra for this service.