[Subscription] Loyalty Program: Discount for Long Term Subscribers

For subscribers that dont have a lapse in their subscriptions - an incentive could be that every year you get 10% of your subscription price up to 50% off after 5 years of continuous membership!

Updated on 2019-05-23

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're keeping this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

As always, keep an eye on our Spotify Blog for announcements about other discounts and offers you can use with your Spotify account.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks

Comments

This is a great idea

user-removed
Not applicable

Great idea and i very much vouch for this. Sadly it will get to a point where I will not feel comfortable paying £9.99, I feel that students benefit from this service very much so despite the loyalty towards being a premium member. Can Spotify explain why they do not have plans to offer decreasing subscription prices for long term members rather than just saying they wont?

Regular

It's so cheap already, and spotify is STILL LOSING MONEY. They are never gonna drop prices, in fact a raise is far more likely. I could imagine they might announce a price rise for normal accounts, AND discounts for long term members, at the same time...

Spotify Legend
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Updated on 2019-05-23

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're keeping this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

As always, keep an eye on our Spotify Blog for announcements about other discounts and offers you can use with your Spotify account.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks