Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Subscription] Military / Forces Discount

Spotify currently offer students a 50% discount, yet no forces discount. Spotify should introduce a forces discount for current serving members of the armed forces. 

Updated on 2023-07-06

Hey everyone,

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Idea Exchange.

We've discussed this idea and while it is interesting, we aren't able to prioritize it and don't have any immediate plans to implement this. We will let you know if this changes in the future.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

More info on why your idea has been closed can be found here.

Comments
Bandalizer

MILITARY DISCOUNT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Bandalizer

MILITARY DISCOUNT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hardjam003
Being a veteran, I always see these student discounts. But when you ask about military most businesses do not offer it. It doesn't make sense to me, someone can get a discount just on the fact of going to school but when your serving the country, risking your life, you get to pay full price???? Doesn't make any sense.

Military/Veteran discounts. Lets go

laxbro54

When companies lack military support, I tend to lack support for those companies. Until you get your S*** together, I will not pay for your service, if you won't give military any appreciation for theirs. USA USA USA. 

59joshua

Great job spotify your business and personal inform my military discount for the premium account didn't exist thank for supporting the troops 90%disabled veteran USMC TO THE PUBLIC DOMAIN AND CORPORATE GOVERNANCE

My father is currently in the armed forces. He loves to listen to spotify and take advantage of all of the features of a premium user. It very much bothers me that I am paying at a discounted rate for being a student and he is paying full price while putting his life on each day so I can have that privilage. Being overseas so often, he uses the offline feature to still be able to enjoy his music. Having a military discount would really help show appreciation to those who not only are currently serving, but have also served in the past.

Hawaii702
I'm in the military and it doesn't make sense for a discount to be provided for college students but not to people in the Armed Forces..
scovey31
I agree there should be a discount for the military. Once u first join u don't make any money. I would say u struggle just as much as a college student if not more. Remember not all of us has mommy's and daddy's monies.
bdj911

Tidal is offering a military discount.